- Ask HIV PJA to take action, or share your resources
- Blog for HIV PJA
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube
- Take Our Survey and Tell Us About Yourself
- Build Your Rapid Response Phone Network
- Register as an HIV PJA Key Contact for your group
- Sign Up For E-Mail alerts, and get ready to act!
- Start an Affinity Group
The HIV Prevention Justice Alliance is a network.
A network is “a collection of people and/or organizations connected to each other through purposeful relationship.” Together, we will achieve our purpose: to confront HIV/AIDS and the injustices that fuel the epidemic.
Manifest your purpose as an HIV PJA leader, choosing from any or all of the listed options to the left. Or contact us to share other ideas for how you can contribute to our network.
You can also get involved right away, fill-out the form below to get added to our Action Network by signing-up for our email lists. Let us know if you’d like us to contact you to discuss your interests, ways to get involved, your organization’s advocacy efforts and how we can help!