This webinar provides crucial legal and advocacy updates on Michael L. Johnson’s HIV criminalization case in Missouri and presents a number of new opportunities for action for Michael’s liberation.
Thank you to our moderator Charles Stephens and presenter Mayo Scheiber. Also, thank you to all attendees for submitting questions.
Resources from the webinar:
- Empower Missouri website
- Contact: Ashley Quinn at email@example.com
- Center for HIV Law and Policy website
- The Counter Narrative Project website
- SERO Project HIV criminalization resources
- Positive Women’s Network – USA HIV criminalization resources
Category: Criminalization & Mass Imprisonment